Title: Asst-Administrative II
City, State: La Grange,IL
Department: Wound Care Ambulatory 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
Performs a variety of administrative duties to support the assigned department(s).
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries.
- Schedules/coordinates meetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements. Maintains assigned calendar(s).
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years experience preferred.
- insurance knowledge, multitasking and prioritization
- The center is open Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm and closed on weekends and holidays.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.