Requisition ID: 67053
Ministry: PLC Senior Services
Location: Presence Bethlehem Rtmnt
1571 West Ogden, LaGrange Park, IL 60526 United States (US)
Department: 10161280 Environmental Services BWRC
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Environmental Service Worker - Senior Services provides routine cleaning for resident apartments as scheduled, assures final preparation of apartments for resident move-ins as needed, assists in maintaining clean and sanitary environment in all common areas of the building as assigned while promoting outstanding customer service and hospitality to Presence Health residents and/or guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides routine cleaning for resident apartments as scheduled and assigned.
- Assures final preparation of apartments for resident move-ins/move-outs.
- Participates in preparation for special events.
- Maintains clean and sanitary environment in all common areas of the building as assigned.
- Promotes customer service and hospitality in all interventions with residents and or guests of the facility.
- Demonstrates the highest possible standard of customer service and hospitality.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Application submittal is acknowledgement that pre-employment screening will be conducted on all potential hires post-offer. Applicants are entitled to a copy of the background check report and have the right to challenge its accuracy and completeness. If the applicant is covered by the Illinois Health Care Worker Background Check Act, and the applicant's record indicates a conviction, he or she may request a waiver from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
Business Unit: PLC Senior Services
Department Name: Environmental Services BWRC
Job Function: Support Services