Requisition ID: 55942
Location: PMG Urology
455 West Court, Kankakee, IL 60901 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Office Manager - PMG manages administrative and patient care functions related to the practice including operations, finance, budget, and human resource management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares timesheets for payroll processing and submit within established timeframe to assure that staff is paid on time and correctly.
- Coordinates all human resource functions of the office including: staff schedules, requests for time off, interview and hire new staff, performance appraisals and feedback and problem resolution. Participates in progressive guidance and disciplinary actions.
- Identifies issues and maintain communications among staff, providers and management to ensure problem resolution.
- Oversees staff and develop performance goals and objectives, create a team environment through training, recognition/evaluation and in-service education.
- Assists in establishing and implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for front and back office processes by providing recommendations and taking appropriate actions.
- Administers and ensures compliance with Presence Health policies in accordance with their provisions and practices. Maintain compliance with AAAHC Clinical standards on safety, quality, etc.
- Researches and resolves issues or concerns regarding office operations, functions and related matters or refer unusual problems to upper management.
- Ensures that Quality Improvement (QI) reports are requested within the established time frames by monitoring and following-up on any issues.
- Participates in the annual operating and capital budget process by providing recommendations, monitoring budget to identify variances, and making appropriate adjustments or notifying leader of issues.
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum two years of experience as front office staff in a medical office setting including scheduling, billing, and insurance reimbursement or in a back office setting in a clinical role including one year in a Lead or Supervisory role required.
- Associate's degree in business, finance, accounting or completion of an LPN or Medical Assistant program preferred.
- Advanced computer knowledge including Word and Excel required.
- Knowledge of physician office database software preferred,
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CPR Certification required.
Business Unit: Presence Medical Group N/T
Department Name: PMG Urology - Kankakee