Requisition ID: 40957
Location: PLC Villa Franciscan
210 North Springfield Avenue, Joliet, IL 60435 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Environmental Services Worker performs a variety of cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, hallways, offices, and public areas of the hospital by cleaning, disinfecting and replenishing supplies in assigned areas of the hospital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans all patient care and non-patient care areas using standard cleaning procedures to include replenishing restroom supplies.
- Cleans patient rooms at time of checkout and isolation rooms using standard Seven Step Procedure.
- Removes and disposes all regular and infectious waste.
- Spot washes walls, ceilings and glass fixtures in patient and non-patient care areas.
- Vacuums carpets in carpeted areas.
- Labels, mixes and uses cleaning solutions according to department and manufacturing guidelines.
- Attends all required in-services, training sessions and department meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- One year of related experience preferred.
Business Unit: PLC Senior Services
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability