Operator-Switchboard - Telecom Switchboard 001 - PRN,Night - Adventist Hinsdale Hospital - Hinsdale,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Operates the organization's telecommunication system to answer and route incoming calls and to communicate codes, alerts, drills and other announcements.
- Receives and relays internal and external calls and provides general information according to protocol.
- Maintains desk directories, on-call list, reference guides and other associated reference materials.
- Operates beeper and paging system to contact personnel and code team.
- Communicates codes, alerts, drills and other announcements according to established policies and protocols, including disaster management plans.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.