Intake Specialist, Behavioral - Adlt Psychiatry Nrsng Unit 005 - Part-Time, Rotating Schedule- Hinsdale,IL
Shift: 24 hours/week; Shifts are 8 or 12 hours depnding on location/need. Will work between 3 locations: Hinsdale, LaGrange and Glen Oaks Hospitals. Needs schedule flexibility.
Will predominantly be PM shifts but will also have a mixture of day starting shifts, occasional weekends
LaGrange - Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm
Hinsdale - Monday - Friday 9:30am - 10:00pm
Glen Oaks - Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Conducts interviews and behavioral health assessments for potential admissions.
- Provides admissions and intake services to patients and potential patients.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from persons seeking mental health care or information about mental health-related services.
- Admits patients to the hospital and registers outpatients with appropriate physician orders or transfers to another facility.
- Documents calls and related admission information.
- Reviews all paperwork accompanying patients to ensure adherence with hospital and regulatory policies.
- May staff a crisis hotline.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Masters in Psychology, Social Work or related field highly desired.
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred with previous Psych assessment experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.