City, State: Hinsdale,IL
Location: Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Department: Anesthesiology 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Evening, 40 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by Adventist Midwest Health, part of the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL., and Alexian Brothers Health System, a subsidiary of St. Louis-based Ascension. Headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL, AMITA Health is the third largest health system in the state with more than 12,000 associates committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care at nine acute and specialty care hospitals and at more than 80 ambulatory/clinic locations. AMITA Health has an extensive provider network of more than 3,000 hospital-affiliated physicians and the AMITA Health Medical Group consists of over 500 multi-specialty employed physicians and associate practitioners, ranking it among the largest regional medical groups. AMITA Health's mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by respecting the faith traditions of the many individuals and families we have been called to serve across suburban Chicago.
Assists licensed anesthesia provider with duties related to the care and monitoring of patients and equipment.
- Cleans, sterilizes and sets up anesthesia equipment.
- Assists anesthesia provider with patient assessment, monitoring, transport, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasive lines, and airway management.
- Provides daily maintenance of equipment and troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certified Anesthesia Tech credentialed from the American Society of Anesthesia Technicians/Technologists (ASATT).
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of experience as a certified anesthesia technician preferred.
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.