City, State: Hinsdale,IL
Location: Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Department: Patient Access Admitting 001
Additional Job Details: PRN,Day, 0 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
With the addition of Presence Health, AMITA Health is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Performs audit functions for patient registration documentation and communicates results.
- Monitors and analyzes accuracy of electronic patient registration information.
- Coordinates corrective measures regarding compliance in the patient registration documentation process.
- Audits payments, including co-pays and deductibles.
- Coordinates process improvement training for staff based on all regulatory compliance requirements.
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required College degree preferred
- Two years of experience in patient registration or a similar experience required. Previous training and/or healthcare experience preferred.
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.