Asst-Office Operations - ABAG Hanover Park Immed Care - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health Medical Grp-HP - Hanover Park,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Works in a customer service capacity providing administrative and clerical support to patients and customers in a medical setting.
- Greets patients and visitors, checks patients in and out, and obtains necessary documentation. Verifies and enters demographic information.
- Obtains and verifies insurance authorizations/precertification. Completes medical record release requests and schedules/confirms patient appointments.
- Enters, reviews and submits charges for patient procedures and services daily. Collects co-payments and reconciles all daily reports and deposits for accuracy.
- Provides general office and clerical support to assigned area.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.