Cook - Dietary 001 - Full-Time,Rotating - Frankfort Corporate - Frankfort,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Prepares food in compliance with guidelines and standardized recipes.
- Reviews menu and special orders to determine types and quantities of food items to be prepared.
- Follows cooking schedule to ensure food will be ready at specified times. Confers with chef regarding modified diet preparation and use of leftovers.
- Adheres to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines in the storage, handling and preparation of food as well as in the sanitation and maintenance of work area.
- Informs manager of any equipment malfunctions, problems with food quantity or quality, inefficient procedures or workflow.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Food Service Professional credentialed from the ServSafe National Restaurant Association.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.