VP-Operations - Executive Support 008 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health ABMC - Elk Grove Village,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Leads the development and implementation of operational strategies to align with the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Formulates policies and strategic plans for future growth.
- Plans, directs and coordinates overall daily operations.
- Responsible for building relationships to establish partnerships and affiliations.
- Directs operational efficiency and improvement to meet financial targets and collaborates to establish control systems for accountability.
- Collaborates to plan and organize staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, and educating in support of operational objectives.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 7 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.