Analyst-Technology - ABHS Info Svcs ABHN - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health Joliet/Kankakee,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Provides technical expertise in one or more information technology disciplines to support the organization's technical infrastructure.
- Responds to user problems by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively. Troubleshoots most application problems independently.
- Possesses and applies working knowledge of at least one technology environment to address and resolve problems.
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures and/or detailed specifications.
- Writes fundamental documentation in a clear, concise manner and according to standards. Shares knowledge effectively within the work team.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledge of Cisco VoIP CUCM/ and Avaya/ Nortel telephone applications and basic station administration of these specific systems including IVR strongly preferred.
- Must understand telecommunication devices to include their correct operation and function, telephone switch and transmission systems, inventory control, resource assignment strategies and performance analysis.
- Communication, organizational, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Call Pilot and Unified Communication Voicemail platforms.
- Must be a strong team player that is able to work independently while being flexible to support a 24/7 operational environment
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Visio Preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.