Specialist-Quality Improvement - HH Therapeutic Services 001 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health ABMC - Elk Grove Village,IL
Home Health - 8-5, Monday-Friday Hanover Park or LaGrange office. Salaried position.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Oversees report reviews for quality and compliance, crew education and remedial training.
- Reviews all electronic patient care reports (EPCRs) for patient care, medical billing and tracking purposes.
- Manages all state mandated data collections processes.
- Ensures all medical standard operating procedures (SOPs) are compliant with state regulations as well as internal records of review.
- Delivers field training program including direction and monitoring of training and remediation.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 med/surg nursing experience highly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.