Title: Physical Therapist - Exempt
City, State: Woodridge,IL
Location: ABAG Multispec Woodridge
Department: Rehab Services Amb 003
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Day, 40-hours weekly
- A great full-time opportunity in our NEW AMITA Health Outpatient in Woodridge.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Current Illinois License to practice as an Physical Therapist
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- On-the-job training in specific departmental procedures required, some experience desirable.
- 3-5 years of OP experience preferred. Ideal candidates will possess background in MDT McKenzie but have the ability to evaluate and treat both orthopedically and neurologically involved populations.
Monday - Friday; 5 - 8 hour shifts
Two shifts require evenings until close (8PM).
One shift Saturday per month required. additional Saturday shifts available upon request.
Seeking an experienced OP therapist (background in McKenzie MDT preferred) with the ability to manage a diverse but primarily orthopedic caseload. The daily routine includes performing evaluations, establishing short and long-term goals, formulating a treatment plan consistent with age, diagnosis, psychosocial and the AMITA Health values. Therapist must be able demonstrate strong working relationship with physicians and multidisciplinary team.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.