Attendant-Parking Lot - Valet Parking - PRN,Day - AMITA Health ABMC - Elk Grove Village,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Provides parking and directional assistance to visitors. May also drive transport vehicles as required.
- Renders parking and directional assistance.
- Ensures compliance with state regulations as well as safety procedures within the facility.May provide valet parking and transportation services to visitors. Assists with special events parking arrangements.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring service excellence for all internal and external customers.
- Maintains vehicular and pedestrian traffic control in and around hospital parking areas.
- Collects fees, answers questions, controls exit to assigned parking garage.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.