Behavioral Resident Technician - Behavioral Hlth Hosp Admin 003 - PRN, Rotating Shifts - Foglia Family Foundation RTC - Elk Grove Village, IL
Shift: some weekends
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to:
Provide direct behavioral health patient care.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living.
- Provides or assists with providing direct patient care, diagnostic procedures and therapeutic interventions.
- Observes and records patient behavior and activities. Reports any changes in condition and suggests modifications to the treatment plan.
- Establishes a therapeutic relationship with assigned patients
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's Level Degree, Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science related field required
- Bachelors degree or higher in a behavioral health or related field.
- Residential or inpatient psych experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.