Bring your customer service, product support, and communication skills to the Client Care Center Technician position with LifeWatch! In this call center role, you will provide technical support to patients by helping them resolve issues with their devices. LifeWatch offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great location just off the Metra and CTA Blue Line, and training and development programs just for you!
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: LifeWatch
Since 1993, LifeWatch has provided healthcare providers with comprehensive remote cardiac monitoring diagnostic services that allow timely access to patient arrhythmia data and facilitate better collaboration and earlier intervention of health events. LifeWatch services can interface with EMR systems to facilitate the exchange of patient data and help improve remote monitoring management. LifeWatch is Joint Commission accredited and has maintained 95% patient satisfaction for its services.
Our three 24/7 monitoring centers provide timely delivery of diagnostic reports during and following a patients monitoring session. LifeWatch is at the forefront of remote cardiac monitoring technologies and services for the detection of Atrial Fibrillation (AFIB), and other heart rhythm disorders.
Job Summary :
The Client Care Center Technician is responsible for providing technical support to patients, clinical staff and others regarding LifeWatch devices. He/she will identify problems, troubleshoot, and provide advice to product users as well as coordinate with other departments to resolve problems. The essential functions of this role will specifically revolve around identifying hardware/software needs to resolve problems, assist the user in understanding and application of the ACT monitoring system via the telephone, and provide remote support of Windows mobile devices and mobile applications as related to the ACT monitoring system. The incumbent will respond to customer inquiries in analyzing complaints, diagnosing probable causes, systematically eliminating alternatives, provide troubleshooting solutions; educating patients as appropriate and follow-up as necessary.
The hours for this position are 3:30 PM-12 AM and every other weekend .
- Provide customer product support and technical issue resolution via phone
- Resolve problem(s) over the phone by instructing/guiding customers through detailed corrective actions.
- Follow up with customers when necessary to confirm resolution of problems
- Respond to customer support requests with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem and follow through with troubleshooting process
- Diagnose technical problems and instruct end-users through appropriate maintenance or troubleshooting procedures
- Communicate issues with team members and escalate appropriately; serve as an internal resource to assist sales representatives and internal staff when necessary
- Proactively identify and report potential problems or issues to supervisor and management
- Document all patient and device related complaints electronically into CRM
- Work cross-functionally to support organizational goals
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
- One to two (1 to 2) years of customer service and/or product support experience, preferably in a call center environment; phone-based support skills preferred
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast paced and dynamic call center environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgement when dealing with ambiguous and challenging situations
- Capable of working independently and able to prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be able to use discretion and convey sensitive information in a strict confidential environment
- Strong commitment to outstanding customer service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including every other weekend) is required
- Ability to apply knowledge from various disciplines, and provide directions that lead to solutions
- Ability and aptitude to determine methods to resolve customer concerns and issues in real-time
- Ability to work in multiple technical mediums simultaneously while remaining attentive to customer and their concern
- Strong technical aptitude and computer skills (e.g., Web-based applications, Mobile applications, Excel, Word)
- Ability to investigate, understand, and explain technical concepts to technical and non-technical individuals
Location : 10255 West Higgins Road, Rosemont, IL 60018
Employment : Full-time, permanent
Schedule : 3:30 PM-12 AM and every other weekend