Requisition ID: 57018
Location: Dempster Offices
2380 East Dempster Street, Des Plaines, IL 60016-4839 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Application Analyst II participates in the enhancement of processes, procedures and workflows within the Information Systems department. Follows strategic development of the enterprise application environment. Serves as a resource for less experienced team members. Assists the team in analyzing issues, identifying root causes, developing and recommending key work products. Participates in quality work efforts including evaluation, development, implementation, integration and administration of internal and external business solutions. Maintains and tests disaster recovery solutions. Performs moderate work assignments. Advises management on issues. Supports the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of Presence Health.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires analytical ability to find solutions to difficult application or administrative problems, to determine economic feasibility or options available, and to assess time involved in system changes. Thorough documentation skills are required
- Requires exposure to application systems and understanding of business operations
- Must be able to communicate the impact and solutions of application/system problems in business language
- Requires a professional approach in all situations
- Must be able to effectively participate in teams and conflict resolutions
- Ability to work any hours to support 24/7 operations
- Availability to travel between ministries and business partners
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Science, Financials, Business or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a programmer, analyst or "super user"
- Experience designing, installing, maintaining and configuring healthcare software applications
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - Required and Preferred
- If participating in the Epic EHR program, associate must achieve Epic certification on designated EHR modules within 90 days of attending vendor training and must maintain certification with every upgrade to retain position
- Other certifications may be required when supporting all non-Epic applications where industry dictates or preferred as best practice
Business Unit: Corporate (LRHC and LPH)
Department Name: IS Physician Support Services