PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We've built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
PCM is expanding and adding a energetic, hand-on Xerox Business Development Manager.
The "XEROX" Business Development Manager is primarily focused on developing, managing, and executing on a portfolio of business initiatives for PCM a heavy focus on "Xerox" related products. This person will identify and develop strategies to drive net new revenue growth in addition to driving adoption, consumption and active usage of "Xerox" technologies by tapping in to our existing customer base and with net new prospects & customers.
- As a "Xerox" BDM, you will add value by:
- Working (internally & externally) with Account Executives and Technical Pre-Sales Resources to qualify opportunities
- Schedule and orchestrate discovery calls between account executives, technical resources, Xerox (if required) and prospects
- Conduct and deliver professional sales presentations during regularly scheduled monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Maintain and present weekly activity reports focusing on forecasting new and existing opportunities, including presentation of a quarterly business review to peers and Xerox
- The BDM is able to position and represent all elements of PCM value proposition to clients and partners
- Prospect into untapped Sales organizations to open new streams of sales & leads
- Sales / Technical Sales Engagement: Fosters existing relationships and taps deeper into these organizations to create more robust framework of engagement options & relationships.
- Collaborate and participate in joint technology events
- Attend and facilitate end user meetings as needed
- Attend product trainings
- Attend industry functions, such as customer events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Provide business development reporting thru pipeline and forecasting
- Report, analyze and measure effectiveness of programs
- Monitors & Participates in effective execution of Key Manufacturer Programs including Deliverables
- Achieve sales goals
- Proactively manage the planning and execution of our go to market strategy (Webinars, telemarketing campaigns, customer events, sales rep and customer facing brochures, etc.)
- Industry Expertise: Be an expert in industry trends including competitive and market dynamics, product, licensing and technology trends
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with sales teams to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the "Xerox" hardware, software, and solution/service
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Submit weekly activity reports
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM or other sales management systems
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a Xerox list) are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities
- Understand the company's goal and purpose to enhance the company's performance
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years recent VAR or LAR industry sales experience
- Proven record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets and goals
- Ability to take initiative and manage time effectively
- Ability to travel nationally (50% expected)
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build
- Ability to execute, focused on results, strong teamwork skills, self-motivated and pro-active
- Will be required to pass and maintain sales certifications
- Successful experience developing strong customer and Xerox relationships
Why work for Us?
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: PCM extends offers of employment only to qualified candidates who have applied for a position using our official application through our career site, iCims. Please be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment or "phishing" actions that may come from individuals or entities impersonating PCM. PCM will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Once employment has been confirmed and as part of the onboarding process, new hires will receive instructions from PCM to set up their direct deposit information from our payroll department.