Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
The OSI Group is a premier food processing partner to leading brands across the globe with over 60 operations in 17 countries. Our worldwide operations create and manufacture custom meat, poultry, pizza, and other products for our customers. At OSI you can expect a challenging work environment and opportunity for advancement. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing, paid vacation, paid holidays, company paid life, AD&D, STD and LTD, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program and more.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Working under the direction of the Director of Corporate Accounting assists in the consolidation and reporting activities for the Company. This position requires advanced technical and analytical skills.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consolidation and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports OSI Group based on cycle times published in the Financial Reporting Calendar.
- Responsible for completing quarterly Bank Report and Debt compliance calculations, as well as, Senior Management and Board of Manager quarterly presentations.
- Responsible to maintain financial structure for the Company in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) using either HFM Report Writer or Smart View.
- Assist subsidiaries in maintaining local chart of accounts and financial statement mapping in Financial Data Management (FDM).
- Prepare more complicated accounting entries for US Holding Companies, as well as, top level adjustments in consolidation.
- Assist in Month-end closing
- Prepare journal entries/invoices. supporting schedules , and analysis of income/accounts for US Holding Companies
- Prepare monthly Hyperion upload and supporting schedule for US Holding Companies
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for US Holding Companies
- General Ledger Account Analysis for US Holding Companies
- Analysis and billing of monthly interest accruals for US Holding Companies
- Review of monthly intercompany balance between US Holding Compani
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts for US Holding Companies
- Assist in completion of quarterly government reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- 7 or more years of experience working in corporate and public accounting
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management
- HFM Report Writer
- Smart View
- Experience with SAP ERP system