Requisition ID: 47679
Location: Presence Resurrection Med
7435 West Talcott, Chicago, IL 60631 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
Serve as a regional link between ministries (within a specified region) and the needs of the assigned clients and/or communities. Promote targeted, consistent growth in a specified territory and/or strategy by generating new sales and maximizing utilization of current relationships as directed by the organizations strategic plan. Serve as a resource and mentor sales staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Expert knowledge of regions entire network of services, operations, language and roles
- Understanding of the practice of medicine including referral relationships, payor requirements and other economic and clinical influences
- Proven ability to plan, organize, document, and manage performance goals within prescribed timeframes (prioritize and focus)
- Proven ability to identify and respond proactively to primary client/customer needs with the amount of detail needed to achieve resolution (service orientation)
- Proven ability to present, probe, persuade and actively listen to referral source needs and respond with the right mix of service line and product attributes that produces results
- Experience in cultivating productive relationships with clients that has created significant, sustained growth
- Proven ability to achieve targets independently with minimal oversight
- Ability and/or willingness to travel including overnight; work flexible hours; maintain a "mobile office"
- Ability to conduct ninety percent or more work days in the field with customers.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Business administration, marketing, or healthcare-related field preferred.
- Five years of experience in sales or business development which includes experience interacting with senior/executive leadership and assisting with the development of proposals, pricing and negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and/or customers.
Microsoft Office, Sales Contact Management software (i.e. CRM, Salesfore, ACT)
Business Unit: Presence Resurrection Med Cntr
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability