Skills for Chicagoland's Future Job Seekers - Immediate Opportunities
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
Paradies is the most recognized and acclaimed airport concessionaire. Airport Revenue News (ARN), the industry's leading publication, has named us the nation's "Best Airport Retailer" for 20 consecutive years. Paradies operates more than 550 stores in over 75 airports and hotels across the United States and Canada, serving more than a half-billion customers each year. Paradies' company culture and values distinguish them in the marketplace. Paradies treats their team members, customers and business partners as members of the Paradies family and prides themselves on finding ways to exceed expectations on all fronts.
Chicago, IL-O'Hare Airport terminal stores (accessible by public transportation).
If fashion and clothing are your passions, the Paradies Shops is ready to hire you for their high-end luxury stores at O'Hare Airport in either sales or management roles.
Paradies is seeking Sales Associates and Associate Managers for the Brighton and Brooks Brothers stores in Chicago O'Hare Airport. The ideal candidate will have retail sales experience in men's, women's apparel or ladies accessories.
Paradies Sales Associates use first class service standards to assist customers and process sales transactions. A typical day includes greeting customers as they enter the store, assisting customers in making purchase decisions, answering questions regarding location, price and use of merchandise, processing sales transactions and thanking each customer for shopping with The Paradies Shops. Sales Associates enjoy a performance based commission structure in addition to base pay.
- Role models Paradies First Class Service expectations, ensuring a positive shopping experience.
- Maintain sales goals by meeting or exceeding the expectations of Paradies programs.
- Shop maintenance to include a neat and organized selling area, continuously cleaning shelves, counters and fixtures to create an easy to shop environment.
- Prepares daily replenishment orders and ensures that the shops are stocked appropriately.
- Partner with store team to ensure all merchandise is properly priced and take corrective action when it is not.
- Ability to process all point of sale transactions to include: sales, returns, discounts, opening and end of shift procedures promptly and within company guidelines.
- Possess ability to utilize product information to enhance customer knowledge and loyalty.
- One to two years prior Hig-End Retail Sales/Customer Service experience (other than Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, etc)
- Must have strong customer service and effective communication skills.
- Works with a consistent sense of urgency.
- Able to prioritize and handle several projects at once.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal instruction.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations.
- Accurate with attention to detail.
- Must be a team player and successfully juggle and complete multiple priorities.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work any schedule - morning, evening, week days, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to walk long distances at a brisk pace.
- Ability to pass Federal Criminal Background Investigation.
Hourly Rate + Commission and Bonuses!
The store locations are operated during high-volume customer hours. Shifts will vary, Monday through Sunday, 6am - 10pm.