RN Coord-Clinical Programs - Total Quality Management 001 - PRN,Day - Presence Resurrection Med - Chicago,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Coordinates nursing program activities and resources within clinical specialty or department.
- Develops and oversees program, making recommendations and acting as a resource for all nursing staff related to patient care and clinical standards, policies and procedures. Develops and documents care plans and therapy programs.
- Oversees and ensures plan of care therapy program is implemented as indicated. Ensures necessary resources and/or equipment is obtained as ordered.
- May supervise and direct nursing staff.
- Coordinates, assembles, and maintains documentation as required.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.