This posting cannot receive an online application from your CareerSite.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Part-Time Flexible Recruiting Coordinators
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers into companies. These employers are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is free for job seekers. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. As you move through the hiring process, Skills is your advocate with the hiring company.
As one of the world's top RPO providers, PeopleScout is dedicated to encouraging collaboration, ownership and growth in all our employees, no matter where they are located. Discover your potential, learn from the best and be part of an authentic, confident culture when you work with PeopleScout .
PeopleScout employs thousands of people across the globe in a wide variety of disciplines. We are looking for passionate, energetic people to help further our success in the global market.
Chicago, IL - It is accessible by public transportation.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Flexible Recruiting Coordinators and Recruiters . The Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators will be assigned to support the recruiting, sourcing and employment processing as needed by our clients.
This role is a flexible, contingent part-time position, therefore hours will vary significantly depending on client needs. You must be available to work as deemed necessary by the clients you support.
In this pivotal role, you can come to the table with or learn about recruiting from the ground up, by doing the following:
• Conducting screening and professional telephone interviews
• Evaluating candidate responses
• Scheduling candidates to face-to-face interviews
• Participating in training to learn additional skills
• Sourcing for passive candidates via the internet and social media
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong customer service skills & experience
• Exceptional communication skills
• Desire for professional career growth
• Associates degree or Bachelors preferred
• Ability to collaborate effectively with others
• Ability to manage a large workload in a timely manner
• Familiar with working with deadlines
• Excellent customer service skills
• Detailed oriented
Flexible schedule- from 5 hours a week up to (but not dependent on) 40 hours a week
Yes - Worker Benefits Package
"skills for chicagoland's future" skills for chicagoland's future
|Skills for Chicagoland's Future
| Location: Chicago, IL 60601
| Document ID: AB052-4UUG
| Posted on: ||2018-01-2201/22/2018