PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We've built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
PCM is looking for an Microsoft Business Development Manager to work with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships. Works with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account. Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client.
- Will work with internal sales personnel to propose specific marketing and promotions approach
- Leverage a broad understanding of Veritas products being represented
- Articulate Microsoft benefits and advantages
- Work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other PCM employees
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Effectively interface at many levels with senior managers
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within existing customer accounts
- Provide status information to Manager including forecast/pipeline information
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customers based on their business needs
- 3-5 years information technology sales preferred
- Experience working within the technology infrastructure Value Added Reseller (VAR) space preferred
- Self -Starter with the ability to influence others
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities
- A bachelor's degree is preferred
Why work for Us?
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: PCM extends offers of employment only to qualified candidates who have applied for a position using our official application through our career site, iCims. Please be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment or "phishing" actions that may come from individuals or entities impersonating PCM. PCM will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Once employment has been confirmed and as part of the onboarding process, new hires will receive instructions from PCM to set up their direct deposit information from our payroll department.