Requisition ID: 42505
Location: Presence St Mary Chicago
2233 West Division Street, Chicago, IL 60622 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Manager of Supply Chain manages the daily operations of Supply Chain within a designated facility. Assists Regional Director and Senior Leadership with implementation of contracts provided through contracted Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) and lead efforts to improve compliance with all related contracts. This position ensures availability and quality of supply chain services, and integration of those services with other areas to achieve optimal organizational performance. Ensures compliance with Presence Health's centralized capital and operational purchasing policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the daily supply chain operations as it relates to various lines of service.
- Assists with the development of long and short-term goals and objectives in collaboration with the Regional Director of Supply Chain.
- Aids with the planning, development and recommendations of annual staffing budget, capital equipment and operational expense budget. Monitors and reports on expenditures, and participates in the development of short and long-term goals as necessary.
- Supports the Capital Buyer in researching and coordinating capital purchases for designated facility.
- Manages just-in-time inventory, par levels processes and procedures. Reviews usage data and determine appropriate stocking levels and purchasing patterns based on the data and information from end-users.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and training required. Minimum of six years of experience in Materials Management with at least three years in a supervisory role required.
- Analytical skills, thorough understanding of supply chain processes, inventory control/reduction and budget processes are necessary to perform successfully in this position.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications; familiar with Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) software, and word processing, spreadsheet, email and presentation software.
Business Unit: Corporate (LRHC and LPH)
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability