This posting cannot receive an online application from your CareerSite.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Manager, Cardiovascular Services, Cardiac Cath Lab, Resurrection Medical Center
Requisition ID: 67021
Ministry: Presence Resurrection Med Cntr
Location: Presence Resurrection Med
7435 West Talcott, Chicago, IL 60631 United States (US)
Department: 20123030 Cardiac Cath Lab RMC
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Manager, Cardiovascular (CV) Services oversees the operational components of the Non-Invasive Cardiovascular and Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab departments. The manager plans, directs, and coordinates the delivery of efficient and high-quality cardiovascular services in partnership with Cardiovascular Physicians. Supervises the clinical and technical components of CV services and has 24-hour accountability, authority, and responsibility for the operations of assigned departments. Duties include management of human, fiscal, and material resources and implementation of policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develops and sustains an environment that supports excellence in clinical practice and patient care through planning and implementation of care delivery and performance improvement programs that result in positive patient care outcomes.
2. Provides daily leadership through the following: encourage and manage individual performance; is visible and responsive to the needs of associates, physicians, patients, and customers; is entrepreneurial and creative in approach to achievement of goals; promotes teamwork and models behavior; fosters two-way communication.
3. Supervises daily work of associates to ensure compliance with established standards and procedures, safety, environmental and infection control, quality improvement and regulatory requirements. Maintains accountability for appropriate staffing levels and skill mix to support volume and acuity.
4. Exercises sound judgment when dealing with challenging and stressful situations.
5. Establishes and implements goals, objectives and performance standards for departments reflective of strategic goals and objectives of the organization and Presence Health.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree or evidence working towards a bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree or
Master's degree in nursing, health sciences, business administration or related field preferred.
Minimum five years progressive clinical and management experience required. Cardiovascular experience preferred.
Registration by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) or other professional organizations preferred.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Registered Nurse with current Illinois License required. Basic Life Support certification required.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Business Unit: Presence Resurrection Med Cntr
Job Function: Nursing
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
| Location: Chicago, IL 60631
| Document ID: AD322-0EQR
| Posted on: ||2019-09-1909/19/2019