Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: Blue Cross Blue Shield
Location: Chicago Loop
This position is responsible for participation in general administrative duties (scanning, faxing, filing and copying). This position is responsible for working with the internal investment team, external investment managers, and all HCSC custodians to ensure the processing of accurate investment transactions.
- Associate's degree
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and desire to learn
- Clear and concise interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Excel skills
Preferred Job Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field
- Investment accounting or reporting experience
- Knowledge of Statutory and/or GAAP accounting reporting requirements for investments
- Experience with PAM or similar insurance investment accounting sub-ledger system