PCM IT Solutions is experiencing record performance as we continue to grow into the leading IT solutions provider for multi-vendor hardware, software, networking, and services across North America. We need YOU to become part of our growing team of IT sales professionals.
Since 1987, PCM has grown from an energetic startup to a multinational, publicly traded company with over 3,500 employees across North America. Our Inside Sales Executives (over 1,000 strong) are at forefront of helping our customers transform their business leveraging innovative multi-vendor IT solutions. From small/medium businesses to the largest Fortune 500 corporations, PCM is a trusted IT partner to thousands of today's leading companies.
PCM Inside Sales Account Executives are the heartbeat of our business. PCM's market leading growth is driven by providing our customers with unique solutions that starts and ends with knowledgeable and resourceful Account Executives.
As a PCM Inside Account Executive:
- You will be joining a team of energetic sales professionals with a proven track record of success.
- You will work with over 2,000 certified engineers, technicians, and technical subject matter experts to ensure you and your customer have the best support in the industry.
- You will introduce new prospects and established commercial and public sector customers to hardware, software, and services based IT solutions that will help them grow their businesses.
- You will collaborate to close deals with PCM's most respected vendor partners in the IT industry: Microsoft, HP, Dell, Cisco, IBM, Lenovo, Apple, Adobe, EMC, APC, and many others.
- You will be responsible for outbound calling and proactive marketing of relevant materials to potential and established customers on a daily basis
- You will a variety of assigned accounts ranging from small-medium, corporate or public sector customer segments.
Do you have what it takes to join a high performance sales organization set on growing into the fastest growing IT Solutions provider in North America? READ ON!
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will participate in industry leading sales training and development programs as well as continuing education from the top technology companies in the industry to keep you up to date on the latest technologies and product releases.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Inside sales or field sales experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- SAP or CRM systems experience is a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customer based on their needs and ties in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services
- Understands the client procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new and maintaining existing business
- Skilled at partnering with technical resources, both internal and external, while maintaining ownership of the business process
- Demonstrates proactive activities within assigned accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Ability to build strong consultative relationships with key client business managers and IT executives with a focus on addressing business needs
- Demonstrates ability to operate as an individual contributor and as part of a larger team.
ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL?
Join us as a PCM IT Solutions Inside Sales Account Executive today!!
Why work for PCM?
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
- Guaranteed base salary PLUS uncapped commission potential
- Incremental incentives for AE's such trips, cars, tablets, TV's
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- 401K matching program participation
PCM IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.