Assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a health plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service!
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: GoHealth
- Join one of the top 100 digital companies in Chicago!
- GoHealth is one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and was chosen as a Top 100 Workplaces for 2011 by the Chicago Tribune.
- GoHealth is a leading resource for health insurance, providing consumers with health coverage options from America's leading health insurers. We are looking for agents to help consumers in their buying decision by matching them with the health insurance option that is right for them and their families.
The Bilingual Agent will be responsible for providing the outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. The ideal candidate is motivated and driven by constant challenges and incentives, as well as open-minded to new ideas and improvements. We will provide you the tools and training needed, and the sky is the limit for potential growth and value With an attractive career path and merit-based incentives, were looking for a go-getter who can accelerate their career.
- Handle inbound and outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers (no cold calling)
- Quickly grasp new concepts and product offerings, including Major Medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, and other ancillary health products
- Successfullycomplete all licensing requirements
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments
- Learn and adapt quickly, while following GoHealth's internal policies and procedures
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers, and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards
- Be the "Face of GoHealth" at the consumer level, and serve as a brand ambassador for the organization
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the Captive sales floor, raising improvement suggestions and/or pain points to management
- Excellent communication (both oral, and written) in English and Spanish, must be fully fluent in both English and Spanish
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Professional and motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of health insurance and enrollment steps is preferred, but not required
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required. If youre hard working and driven, we can teach you how to sell
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both consumers and co-workers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing requirements (with GoHealth's financial help) or have a pre-existing valid insurance license in Illinois
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Licensed insurance agent preferred, but not required
- Business-minded, as top performers in this position have a direct track to GoHealth management opportunities
$14/hr + commission + full benefits