CDW's entry-level, inside sales Account Representatives begin their career at CDW with award-winning, paid training so they can design customized, cost-effective solutions for their customers. Account Representatives craft and build consultative, long-term relationships within the business, government, education, and healthcare sectors nationwide. If you are ambitious, money-motivated, and dedicated, look no further than CDW.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: CDW
Are you passionate about starting or growing your sales career? Do you have a passion for technology? At CDW, we are "People Who Get IT." Our entry level, inside sales Account Representatives begin their career at CDW with award winning, paid training so they can design customized, cost effective solutions for their customers. Account Representatives craft and build consultative, long-term relationships with business, government, education, and healthcare customers nationwide. If you are ambitious, money motivated and dedicated, look no further than CDW.
- Outbound calling to potential and established customers everyday
- Establishing and growing relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Overcoming customer objections to close sales and educate customers on the value of doing business with CDW
- Positioning CDW's solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers' long term needs
- Maintaining CDW's values and Philosophies of Success
- Strong sales drive and aspiration to win
- Proficient with Microsoft Office in addition to basic computer knowledge
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask. We help you with this by providing dual monitor setups
- Effective communication skills to aid in forming relationships with your customers and coworkers
CDW Offers :
- Guaranteed base salary PLUS uncapped commission potential
- Awesome partner incentives such as TVs, tablets, trips, sporting events and cash
- Career advancement opportunities. Over 88% of Sales Managers were Account Representatives prior to their move into sales management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits. CDW invests in all aspects of your wellbeing
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- Profit sharing, 401K and coworker stock purchase program
- Thinking of continuing your education? CDW provides tuition reimbursement
- We give back with on-going community involvement opportunities and our charitable match program
About CDW :
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. A Fortune 500 company, with multi-national capabilities, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 8,800 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2017, the company generated net sales of nearly $15 billion. For more information about CDW, please visit www.CDW.com.
Awards and Recognitions :
- Ranked #199 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #337 on Forbes' list of America's Best Employers
- Ranked #41 on Top 100 Military Friendly Employers by G.I. Jobs
- Ranked #17 on Computerworld 's "Best Places to Work in IT"
- Ranked #13 on 2017 Best for Vets: Employers list by Military Times
- Ranked #13 on Glassdoor's list of the Top 25 Companies for Culture and Values
- Recognized as a Top 5 Chicago Performer by The Chicago Network Census for high number of women in executive roles
- Recognized Thomas Richards on Glassdoor's list of the highest-rated CEOs in 2017 (#23)
- Recognized Thomas Richards as one of the 25 most influential executives in 2017 by CRN (#17)
- Recognized on U.S. Veterans Magazine's 2017 Best of the Best list
Downtown Chicago - 120 S. Riverside Plaza (map)
Convenient West Loop location close to Chicago Union and Ogilvie Stations
CDW is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.