U.S. Cellular can serve as an exceptional place for learning, doing impactful work, and launching your career. And our internship program provides comprehensive platforms to gain real-life experience, better preparing you for your career in the marketing /wireless industry.
In this internship you will perform structured work assignments centered around competitive benchmarking, market & customer analysis and operational support to ensure that US Cellular®'s products and service meet our customers' needs and financial targets.
The Marketing Internship will have the opportunity to support one of four areas. These area's may include; brand activation, consumer insights, product management, and pricing.
- Support of specific key projects
- Create tool sets for product strategists, such as templates, market sizing, and queues, and reporting
- Provides services and support for key areas in marketing in order to deliver on execution.
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Analyze and create necessary reports to help support marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Working towards a Bachelor's or Master's/MBA Degree with a concentration in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Business or other related disciplines.
- Advanced level of experience with Excel and other MS Office applications
- Advanced analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to participate and work well in cross functional teams
- Strong communications skills
*Note: No housing or living expenses provided with this internship.
THE PRECEDING JOB DESCRIPTION INDICATES THE GENERAL NATURE AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WORK PERFORMED. IT DOES NOT CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALLDUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO DO THIS JOB.
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.