Looking for an internship this summer? Soon, you'll be looking for a career that challenges you and allows you to put what you've learned into action. U.S. Cellular can serve as an exceptional place for learning, doing impactful work, and launching your career. And our internship program provides comprehensive platforms to gain real-life experience, better preparing you for your career in the wireless industry.
- Work within one of two specific Engineering teams (Device Engineering or Radio Frequency "RF"/RAN) to support various initiatives and specific projects.
- Provides services and support for key areas in Engineering in order to deliver on execution.
- Apply company policies and procedures and apply existing knowledge to resolve routine issues.
- Learn, analyze and create necessary solutions/reports to help support Engineering efforts.
THE PRECEDING JOB DESCRIPTION INDICATES THE GENERAL NATURE AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF WORK PERFORMED. IT DOES NOT CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO DO THIS JOB.
- Working toward a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Technology or related disciplines.
- Experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to participate and work well in cross functional teams
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Previous internships or knowledge in RF/RAN, software development, computer networks/protocols or device engineering is highly preferred.
- Preference will be given to students with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
Job : Engineering
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.