Requisition ID: 39386
Location: Presence Res Behavioral Health
1820 South 25th Avenue, Broadview, IL 60155 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
This position is located at our Presence Mercy Medical Center in Aurora
The Secretary for accurately and thoroughly performing general receptionist, secretarial and clerical duties on the assigned nursing unit. Demonstrates a welcoming and friendly attitude to all customers including patients, families, visitors, staff and physicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and receives visitors. Provides assistance or refers individuals to the appropriate source.
- Handles all incoming telephone calls while maintaining confidentiality and determining the urgency or nature of the calls. Schedules appointments and meetings. Directs the calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Performs typing, transcribing, scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing of information for office operations.
- Ensures the timely ordering of supplies. Receives and assists with proper storage of supplies by sorting, assembling and distributing supplies.
- Promotes and maintains a strong public relations image in dealing with physicians, patients, staff, visitors and ancillary departments.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all task and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or equivalent required.
One year of secretarial experience preferred.
Requires a high level of administrative and organizational skills.
This position is located in Aurora
Business Unit: Resurrection Behavioral Health
Department Name: Outpatient Mental Health