Requisition ID: 46153
Location: Presence Res Behavioral Health
1820 South 25th Avenue, Broadview, IL 60155 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician, under general supervision, assess all patients admitted to the Behavioral Health department, gathers and analyzes information, formulates treatment recommendations, communicates pertinent information to other members of the interdisciplinary treatment team, participates in the development of the patient's treatment plan, coordinates or provides services including therapy and discharge planning. Serves as a resource to staff and community regarding psychosocial issues. Participates in Hospital and departmental planning committees and teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides and coordinates a continuum of treatment services onsite and/or in the community.
- Performs comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patient's needs and psychosocial status and consults with patient's family to obtain background information assistive to the treatment process.
- Develops a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the patient and provides individual, group and family therapy if applicable.
- Collaborates with other members of the multidisciplinary team to develop treatment goals for patients. Participates in multidisciplinary patient care conferences discussing information obtained from patient assessments, updates, treatment plans.
- Provides appropriate documentation of all pertinent information obtained in interviews, consultation with other healthcare professionals, referrals, contacts and supportive services provided to each patient. Completes necessary documentation and reporting in accordance with departmental standards.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all task and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Master's degree in social work, psychology or a related field required.
Minimum two years of healthcare work experience or relevant experience in the mental health field is preferred.
Prior experience in utilization Management preferred.
Previous training and demonstration of competence in negotiation, quality assurance, case managemen outcomes preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), LSW, LPC, LCPC, or LMFT required. Crisis Prevention Institute Certification.
LCSW or LCPC Preferred.
Business Unit: Resurrection Behavioral Health
Department Name: Employee Resource Center