Therapist-Behavioral Health - Bev Health OP 003 - Full-Time,Day - Presence Res Behavioral Health - Broadview,IL
Thank you for your interest in pursuing Behavioral Health opportunities with Amita Health.
Are you looking for a career that will give your life purpose? Are you looking for a career choice that will affect peoples' lives in a positive way?
If so, we have the right opportunity for you. Here with Amita's Behavioral Health departments we give you an opportunity to have a rewarding career not just a job. Our goal is to help our associates grow their careers with our focus on development, a team orientated atmosphere and our goal to create a great place to work. Here, you can make a difference by doing the work that you love while making a significant impact on people's lives and the communities we serve.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Provides comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities using specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills.
- Performs comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patients needs and psychosocial status.
- Develops a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the patient and provides psychotherapy, group and family therapy if applicable.
- Collaborates with other members of the multidisciplinary team, as appropriate, to develop treatment goals for the patient. May participates in multidisciplinary patient care conferences discussing information obtained from patient assessments, updates, treatment plans.
- Provides appropriate documentation of all pertinent information obtained in interviews, consultation with other healthcare professionals, referrals, contacts and supportive services provided to each patient. Completes necessary documentation and reporting in accordance with departmental standards and Federal and State regulations.
- Provides direct clinical supervision to interns and assigned staff.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Clinical Counselor credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Counselor credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Clinical Counselor obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Master's degree required
- LCPC or LCSW
- Substance Abuse experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.