Requisition ID: 65222
Ministry: Resurrection Behavioral Health
Location: Presence Res Behavioral Health
1820 South 25th Avenue, Broadview, IL 60155 United States (US)
Department: 20100021 Crisis Services
Daily Hours: 12
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Behavioral Health Clinician assess all patients admitted to the Behavioral Health department, gathers and analyzes information, formulates treatment recommendations, communicates pertinent information to other members of the interdisciplinary treatment team, participates in the development of the patient's treatment plan, coordinates or provides services including therapy and discharge planning. Serves as a resource to staff and community regarding psychosocial issues. Participates in Hospital and departmental planning committees and teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides and coordinates a continuum of treatment services onsite and/or in the community.
- Performs comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patient's needs and psychosocial status and consults with patient's family to obtain background information assistive to the treatment process.
- Develops a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the patient and provides individual, group and family therapy if applicable.
- Collaborates with other members of the multidisciplinary team to develop treatment goals for patients. Participates in multidisciplinary patient care conferences discussing information obtained from patient assessments, updates, treatment plans.
- Provides appropriate documentation of all pertinent information obtained in interviews, consultation with other healthcare professionals, referrals, contacts and supportive services provided to each patient. Completes necessary documentation and reporting in accordance with departmental standards.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all task and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Master's degree in social work, psychology or a related field required.
One year of healthcare work experience or relevant experience in the mental health field including internship is preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Crisis Prevention Institute Certification required within 90 days of hire.
Business Unit: Resurrection Behavioral Health
Job Function: Behavioral Health
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability