Title: VP & CFO Hospital
City, State: Bolingbrook,IL
Department: Executive Support 010
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
Formulates and oversees the organization's financial planning, policies and practices in collaboration with executive leadership.
- Serves as a member of the leadership team and participates in development of the organization's vision, policies and short/long-term objectives.
- Directs the organization's treasury, accounting, statistical reporting, budget, tax, and audit controls, standards, and activities.
- Recommends strategies based financial, accounting and industry trends.
- Serves as liaison on financial matters among Board of Directors, executive leadership, management, financial institutions, and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- Ten years of relevant experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.