Requisition ID: 44040
Location: Bolingbrook Corporate
1000 Remington Boulevard, Bolingbrook, IL 60440-5114 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
Provide systems support to all Revenue Cycle areas as necessary in the planning, testing, ongoing maintenance and reporting in the billing and accounts receivable and related management systems. Maintain and suggest improvements for existing systems and daily/weekly/monthly processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain dictionaries in multiple host systems by updating with current information or new requirements. Provide other application support by answering staff questions, escalating issues to IS, and investigating issues that are identified.
2. Develop and implement automated process improvement tools using MS Access, MS Visual Basic, Monarch, or other programming tools in order to facilitate improvement initiatives for the Business Office.
3. Execute daily, weekly, monthly automated processes to produce input files for scripts and workflow reports for PFS. Perform maintenance on automated processes to update for changes in requirements or workflow.
4. Produce, download, and transfer daily, weekly and monthly files and reports for Financial Reporting, System Analysis, and productivity reporting, etc. using host systems, MS Excel, MS Access and Monarch.
5. Act as a system liaison between Patient Financial Services and system staff of external organizations regarding ongoing operations (data transfers, system availability, system updates). Analyze and respond to IS/vendor communications by investigating why files weren't delivered, diagnosing what went wrong, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient verbal, writing, analytical, interpretive, and time management skills
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or Healthcare Management
- Two years of directly related experience in system analytics, maintenance and automation
- High school or GED
- Six years of directly related experience in system analytics, maintenance and automation
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Access
> Experience with:
- Meditech patient accounting system
- EPIC patient accounting system
- System analysis and design
- Demonstrated strong analytical and computer skills
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Boston Workstation
- Microsoft Visual Basic programming
- Monarch project and model building
Business Unit: Corporate (LRHC and LPH)
Department Name: RC Analytics