Requisition ID: 43322
Location: Bolingbrook Corporate
1000 Remington Boulevard, Bolingbrook, IL 60440-5114 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
Provide general supervision of medical, educational, and administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in and approve selection and development of protocols for services.
- Participate and make recommendations in budgeting and selecting capital equipment for the Program.
- Provide and direct adequate ongoing clinical training programs for services and employees.
- Serve as liaison to the Medical Staff in matters pertaining to the services and ensure the Medical Staff is informed as to standards of care.
- Review and approve the policies and procedures related to the program(s).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- One year hospital internship, a minimum of two years of training in the medical management of patients.
- Ability to train on and use Electronic medical record and dictation systems as required. Willingness and ability to train on any other systems needed for patient care.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current active MD License in the state of Illinois. Applicants must be board certified in critical care.
Business Unit: Corporate (LRHC and LPH)
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability