Requisition ID: 58838
Location: Bolingbrook Corporate
1000 Remington Boulevard, Bolingbrook, IL 60440-5114 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Epic Lead Security Analyst is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the Epic security environment based on the related policies and procedures. The position requires an in-depth understanding of technology, process and procedures and the ability to apply that understanding to supporting existing systems and/or implementing new systems that directly benefit the patient-care, education, research, and/or business functions of AMITA Health.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Acts as primary security representation in phases of implementation including build, configuration, testing, go-live support and optimization. Develop and implement Epic application information systems security plans and procedures. Serves as escalation for the application teams in the support and optimization of Epic security. Represents the Epic security team in change control meetings to identify issues relating to security.
2. Oversees, performs user provisioning activities; creation, modification, inactivation, maintenance and attestation of user accounts while adhering to published SLAs. Experience with user provisioning processes based on Identify Management concepts. Leads and/or participates in projects regarding improved access and identity management
3. Acts as customer liaison, working with end-users or business contacts to understand their access/security needs and communicate the requirements and timelines.
4. Leads the cross-application security workgroup, providing oversight for related processes including daily management of security master files. Manages communication between the application teams; facilitates application and cross-application security work sessions. Coordinates regular security workgroup meetings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to communicate on a professional level with all AMITA Health business and clinical personnel
- Ability to collaborate with business/service line contacts and the application teams
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as collaborate when needed
- Understanding of Security mechanisms with clinical and hospital information systems
- Detailed knowledge of user provisioning procedures and role based access control
- Promotes a cooperative work environment by utilizing communication skills, interpersonal relationships and team building.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree and five years' experience in IT, computer security, role-based access user provisioning; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience should include at five years Epic build or Epic security related experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - Required and Preferred
- Epic Security Coordinator/Management Exam
Epic application certification and build preferred (Cadence, Grand Central, Ambulatory, Inpatient Etc.)
Business Unit: Corporate (LRHC and LPH)
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability