Technician-EKG - Diagnostic Cardiology Anc 001 - Part-Time,Evening - ABH - Bolingbrook,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Performs diagnostic electrocardiograms (EKGs).
- Attaches, connects, and operates electrodes from specified body areas to leads from electrocardiograph machine.
- Reviews patient's record and instructs patients prior to procedures. Monitors patient during procedures and reports any abnormal findings.
- Identifies and corrects for artifacts. Edits and forwards results to attending physician for analysis and interpretation.
- Maintains EKG equipment and supplies.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- One or more years of experience preferred.Telemetry experience preferred.
- Highly encouraged to have CCT credentials, needs to BLS certifed
- M-W, F and Saturdays 8am-noon
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.