Title: AVP-Corp Responsibility
City, State: Arlington Heights,IL
Location: Alexian Brothers Health System
Department: Corp Responsibility Prgrm 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
With the addition of Presence Health, AMITA Health is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Plans, directs, and enforces the corporate responsibility program.
- Investigates reports of alleged violations of the organizations compliance policies.
- Consults with management on high risk areas and determines action plan.
- Coordinates the development of education and training programs relating to compliance issues.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other healthcare related field required
- Graduate degree preferred
- Five or more years of healthcare regulatory or healthcare operations experience at a management level required.
- Healthcare compliance certification preferred.
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.