Requisition Number: STA001712
Department: 3900400101-Student Affairs/Enroll Mgt,VP
Position Status: Full-Time
Division of Student Affairs. Reporting to the Vice President, the Business Manager manages all financial and human resource functions for the Division of Student Affairs, which includes the fiscal oversight of approximately $25 million and 150 employees.
* Designs, implements, and manages internal reporting systems to safeguard assets, effectively manage resources, and provide reliable information to a wide range of internal and external users.
* Reviews and analyzes financial and personnel data.
* Manages personnel actions for the Vice President.
* Prepares operational and financial reports.
* Provides resolution to a diverse range of problems consistent with an understanding of the goals of the division and in compliance with University policies and procedures.
* Examines, processes, and monitors a significant number of transactions affecting personnel and financial records.
* Communicates policies and procedures to budget managers.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Minimum Education Required:
Could a level of job-related experience higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of education?: No
Minimum Experience Required:
Three or more years of related work experience
Could a level of education higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of job-related experience?: No
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment.
Previous supervisory experience
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Job Open Date: 01/18/2018
Job Closing Date: 2/8/2018
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/43324
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency