Coord-Business Development - Home Care Support Services 001 - Full-Time,Day - Rainbow Hospice - Kankakee/Joliet Suburbs
Daily travel to the Kankakee, Morris, Plainfield, Joliet and surrounding suburbs
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Organizes and coordinates activities and flow of work to develop business of assigned program.
- Works with physicians, businesses, and community organizations to develop referral channels for the assigned programs.
- Works with strategic partners, both internal and external, to offer greater services for designated patient population.
- May participate in patient enrollment for assigned program.
- Develops community outreach services including educational materials and seminars.
- Designs a model for improved accessibility for assigned patient population into the organization.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of Medicare regulations
- Associated Degree
- Medical Sales or Registered Nurse experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.