Restaurant Manager Opportunity! Perfect opening for the person currently working in the food industry as a supervisor or lead person who would like to further their career.
Full time, salaried position working for a well-established, family owned business in the Waterbury area.
We are now interviewing individuals with:
- At least 1 year experience in a leadership/management role within the food industry
- Customer focused who will ensure every guest receives the best service possible
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work 6 days per week (averaging 50 hours per week)
Manager responsibilities include:
- Working with staff to ensure orders are accurate, served in a timely manner and any customer concerns are address professionally
- Daily operations (scheduling, managing inventory and restaurant costs)
- Motivate team to meet sales goals
- Train new team members
- Promote safe and clean working environment
- $35 - $45K, depending on prior experience
- Flexible hours
- Paid time off with tenure
- Benefits including insurance and 401K plus a generous company match
- Promotion opportunities with leadership development
If you are ready to take the next step in your retail food service career, submit your resume today!
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.