JOB TITLE: Director, Finance, Global Procurement
JOB LOCATION: 333 Ludlow Street, Stamford, CT 06902 (full-time telecommuting permitted)
EMPLOYER: Marriott International, Inc.
- Lead financial integration of procurement function in North America.
- Support transition of processes to 3rd party outsourced provider.
- Support development of next generation compliance metrics and reporting standards in North America.
- Support the development and implementation of global strategy including business cases for global e-procurement systems, divisional and cluster funding models, reporting & data standards, risk controls etc.
- Own global savings tracking & reporting including development of SOP’s, evaluating and implementing tools and processes to ensure consistent and accurate reporting. Involved in RFP, selection, contracting and implementation of global rebate processing & data management tool.
- Job requires a Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Finance or related.
- Job requires 1 year of experience in corporate finance for the hospitality industry.
- Job requires prior experience with: leading the budget/forecast process, variance analysis, and expense management of departments within a global organization; using financial systems (SAP or PeopleSoft) and E-procurement systems to retrieve and analyze P&L and Accounts payable data to generate procurement spend and compliance reports; leading global business case analysis including detailed financial modeling skills & development and presentation to senior leadership; analysis of large data sets using excel or Access databases; experience in procurement savings metrics and systems to track and report on global savings and impact on company P&L; working globally across different time zones and with sensitivity to different cultures.
Qualified applicants should mail cover letter and resume to:
Human Resource Manager
Marriott International, Inc.
10400 Fernwood Road
Bethesda, MD 20817
Req# [INSERT REQ #]