* If you do not answer the questions below in your response you will not be considered for the position.
* All candidates will be given thorough criminal and financial background checks.
Please do not apply if you cannot pass such checks.
* This position is in Connecticut
An opportunity for an articulate, process and detail-oriented individual to be a member of an innovative system and customer support operation team.
The successful candidate will facilitate operations across a broad spectrum of
mission-critical systems supporting financial research and trading.
No industry or system knowledge is required to succeed in this role. If
you like performing known and well-documented tasks, documenting a
broad range tasks so they can be performed routinely, and the satisfaction
of completing them on-time while keeping things running, we'd like to talk
Support the continuous and high quality execution of mission-critical
technology processes. The job function is to execute documented
operational procedures efficiently and precisely, to document outcomes and
to escalate when needed. In addition, the ideal candidate will identify
opportunities to improve existing process team support procedures.
* Candidate must be comfortable accessing multiple computer systems and
programs and executing menu and command line oriented procedures as per
* Basic ability to operate spreadsheets, use web tools, and other standard productivity tools.
NICE TO HAVE:
* Knowledge of financial or trading operations.
* Previous experience with manual processes in claims processing,
data entry, customer support, accounting, QA or other clerical settings.
QUESTIONS: If you are interested in the position please compose a written
response to the questions below and return it with your resume.
1. Are you a US citizen or Green Card holder? At this time we can not sponsor work visas.
2. What are your salary expectations?
3. When can you start?
4. Please describe any roles where you were responsible to execute a
regular daily process.
5. Please describe any roles where you improved or created processes and
6. Please send your resume with an intro letter containing at least 2