The WFC Dooley Child Development Center's School Readiness preschool is a full day, full year NAEYC accredited program. The WFC is a non-profit organization and as an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
START DATE: Immediate
HOURS: 35 per week (9:45am - 5:15pm)
Our Teachers are responsible for the safety and development of preschool children (3-5 yrs of age), including planning and implementation of curriculum; establishing and maintaining supportive relationships with families; overseeing the work flow of the Child Care Workers in their classroom, all in accordance with established principles of early childhood education, NAEYC Accreditation, and CT state licensing regulations. Understanding of DPH licensing requirements is recommended. Teachers uphold all obligations of being a mandated reporter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ECE or a Bachelor’s Degree in another field plus 12 ECE credits from an OEC approved college, or a Bachelor’s Degree and an ECTC Certificate required.
- One year of experience in an early childcare environment.
The WFC School Readiness program offers its qualified full time eligible employees:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life AD&D and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Discounted Child Care
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 12 paid holidays
- 3 paid personal days
- 12 paid sick days
- 15 paid vacation days
Interested candidates should submit resume and credentials.