HOMEBASE DIGITAL / RJ MEDIA GROUP
RJ Media Group is a 5th generation, family owned media company operating in Central Connecticut and Southeastern Connecticut/Southern Rhode Island. We are seeking a dynamic digital advertising sales executive who is motivated to play an important role in growing our customer base for the newest division of our company, HOMEBASE Digital. HOMEBASE is a full-service digital agency, offering marketing solutions that fuel business growth in our communities.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The basic function of this position is to maximize digital advertising revenue in our local market and beyond through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing digital advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with small businesses.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, anticipating any challenges to overcome shortfalls.
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area.
- Work with new customers by phone and in person to determine their advertising needs, matching needs with appropriate advertising products.
- Prepare and conduct presentations to new and prospective customers, conveying market research, competition, product and pricing, and any other pertinent information to help customers make informed decisions.
- Provide Digital Advertising Manager and other involved personnel with timely updates on sales activity, client feedback on products and services, and other relevant information.
- Educate customers about the features and benefits of digital marketing.
- Manage campaign performance and advertiser satisfaction during the length of the campaign.
- Adhere to established advertising deadlines.
- Respond to all customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Attend sales meetings as required.
- Attend community and professional events as necessary.
- Perform other duties as requested by Digital Advertising Manager.
- College degree preferred.
- 1-2 years previous outside sales experience required.
- Marketing/advertising/digital media training helpful.
- Computer skills required, including strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing for businesses.
- Knowledgeable about a range of digital media products including SEM/SEO, Social Media, Audience Extension, and Website Development.
- Self-starter, with strong initiative & sales mentality.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with emphasis on business development.
- Possess high degree of business and personal integrity.
- Organized, efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers and managers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Full-time, exempt, position with base salary and performance incentive.
- Hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
HOMEBASE Digital is a full-service digital marketing company with local focus and flair. From website design to targeted marketing campaigns we can help you create a powerful online presence. We offer the ability to target your exact customers and get your message to them no matter where they are spending their time online. We strive to make marketing easier to understand and are constantly looking for new ways to help you determine the most effective ROI. We can help you move your business forward by sharpening your focus, reducing marketing waste and making sure your marketing hits home. We are your one comprehensive resource for all your marketing needs with a team of leading digital experts that specialize in helping businesses succeed online through website design, development and Marketing. We design websites that boost traffic and conversions, while providing SEO, Display Targeting, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing and Content Marketing to engage your audience.
We offer a base salary with unlimited commission potential, paid vacation, full medical benefits and a 401K. To apply, send resume, cover letter & salary requirements to: Sacha Yenkana, Managing Director of Homebase Digital - email@example.com
RJ Media Group/Homebase Digital is an EOE